Connecting to your ATA
How to access most Linksys ATAs
Linksys SPA2102 Linksys PAP2T
Accessing your Linksys VoIP ATA can be done through a web browser. To connect do the following:
Through your web browser on a computer connected to the Linksys ATA you access the administration web server through the Internet (WAN) interface on the Linksys ATA. First you will need to establish the IP address that has been given to the ATA.
- Connect an analog telephone to the Phone 1 or Phone 2 port on the Linksys ATA and Press **** on the keypad at which time you will hear the IVR menu say "linksys configuration menu".
- Press 110# to determine the Internet (WAN) IP address.
- Use this IP address as for your web browser and click on go, which should open the web interface inside the Linksys ATA. The default port is 80. To find out if this was changed you can use the IVR command of 170#.
How to enable the Linksys ata web interface
Note: If you are not able to access the web interface you may need to enable it. There is an Enable/Disable administration web server setting. The IVR code is 7932# after which 1 to enable, 0 to disable. Do the following:
- Connect and get the IP address of the ATA (see above).
- Press 7932#.
- Press 1 to enable WAN access to the administration web server. (By default there is no password set.)
- Using the WAN IP address try it again through your web browser.
Note: Changing between the tabs on the Voice page does not discard the un-submitted changes. You can wait until completing all your changes on the Voice pages before submitting them. But, changing between the Router and Voice pages will discard any unsaved changes.
The WRTP54TG has QoS features which can enhance voice traffic over the LAN.