"Helping you make better
Help solving your VoIP problems.
VoIP Mechanic is your information resource about VoIP, with lots of help, VoIP tutorials and how-tos about VoIP installations, troubleshooting common VoIP problems such as echo, buzzing, dropped calls, and problems with faxing over VoIP. We offer you VoIP troubleshooting tutorials on how to identify and correct problems, in short we will help you with VoIP. Whether you are researching about getting VoIP, sell VoIP as a rep or reseller, or are a current user, we will help correct most problems that you may experience with your VoIP phone connection, including echo, choppy voice, one-way audio, faxing errors, and losing dial tone. We will give you the information to fix many of these annoying issues that you could experience with your Voice over Internet phone service. Whether or not you are familiar with VoIP we think you will still find our site useful.
Our tutorials with lots of how-to information will give you the knowledge and understanding that will lead to better VoIP calls, and a better quality with your (VoIP) Voice over Internet Phone service. VoIP is one of the best new technologies to come along in the last 30 years and offers phone service with features unheard of up until now. If you own a business and are considering VoIP, hosted VoIP or IP-PBX Telephony then check out our information about Hosted VoIP and Asterisk, an in-house VoIP business phone system solution. Use us as your troubleshooting mechanic and VoIP resource and check out our VoIP Links for a few sites that can offer you additional information.
We can solve your VoIP problems.
By helping you correct VoIP problems like echo, choppy voice, bad call quality, dropped calls and installation problems. We will offer tutorials on how to best fax over VoIP and the best way to set up your home network. We have put together VoIP fax settings for HP, Canon, Panasonic and others. Offer you suggestions of what to look for when considering VoIP. And show you the best way to install VoIP and prevent costly issues from not having given the initial process enough thought.
Whether you currently have VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phone service or are gathering information about it, sooner or later you may need help correcting some of the issues that you may experience. We offer you easy fixes to complex problems. Check out our information about 5 pitfalls of VoIP and how to avoid them. Any great new technology has a learning curve; we want to make it simple for you to get to the front of that curve.
Maybe you are considering being a VoIP affiliate, agent or a VoIP reseller, or are one already, then VoIP Mechanic can offer you the resource that will put you on top of your competitor.
- The Benefits
- The Requirements
- Other Considerations
- How to pick a provider
If you are a small business considering VoIP, then you need to plan the move with consideration on how some common issues are going to affect your communications. Good planning and fore thought can save lots of potential headaches.
- VoIP Planning, it's essential, especially for the small business.
- Avoiding these 5 common mistakes can make your move to VoIP much more rewarding.
- Are you a small to medium sized business? Then an Internet Business Phone System may be for you.
- Connecting to a Cable provider.
- Connecting to a DSL modem.
- Connecting and configuring your LAN.
- Troubleshooting the initial install.
- Distributing the VoIP service throughout the premise.
- Free Softphones for your PC; Windows, Macintosh and Linux.
Looking at a VoIP business phone system?
- We can explain what hosted VoIP is or what can be called an Internet business phone system.
- Find explanations of common features and what they do.
- How big is your company? What size company is right for hosted VoIP.
- Picking a hosted VoIP Provider- 10 question list that will help guide you to pick the best provider.
- We will tell you about what simply may be the best affordable IP-PBX choice.
- Find explanations of the difference between a hosted VoIP solution and an Asterisk based IP-PBX.
- And then explore the comparisons between the two.
- Help correcting echo, with a tutorial on why VoIP has echo.
- Correct choppy voice, connections and dead spots.
- How to fix problematic connections and dropped calls.
- Solve losing dial tone by setting up the right way.
- Correct faxing and communication errors.
- Eliminate buzzing, humming and other static in your VoIP connection.
- Fix one way audio issues.
- Faxing over VoIP, try these settings.
VoIP Marketeer, a sales & marketing plan designed exclusively for the VoIP Entrepreneur. Whether you are an Independent Marketing Rep with Igonet, iamvoip, VIPze, Lightyear Alliance, ACN, PCPhonelink, 5Linx, Ubifone, Epic, InteleFone, Grouphone, Nexx, WOW cellphone service or an affiliate selling VoIP as a small or home business, VoIP Marketeer can take your VoIP Sales business to the next level with a true VoIP Sales Plan. click here for more info
VoIP Mechanic tries to give you the information that you need. If you would like to link to us, please feel free to add a link.
No material may be copied or distributed without prior written consent from VoIP Mechanic.